“Ask yourself if that what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow”
Happy April everyone! Another month has snuck up on us, and it’s time to set our goals for the month!
Last month I was not able to achieve some of the goals I wanted due to other matters coming up. Even though I didn’t get what I wanted to off this list, I am very happy that I got the other things complete and out of the way.
To help get these goals achieved, I have given myself a deadline to help keep me on track to completing the goals!
- Read 2 Books
- Abundance of Katherines
- Broke Millennial
- Run a 10k Race BY April 21st
- Run up to 8 miles BY April 25th
- Save Money
- Animal Fund
- Vegas Hotel Booked for June
- Find Resort in Cancun
- Building Brand
- Podcast Gear Research BY April 10th
- Read another 10 Magazines BY April 30th
- Hike the Claremont 5-Mile Loop BY April 19th
- Upload + Print 2016 Pictures BY April 21st
Related: 2019 Goals
Follow me on Instagram to see my weekly goals in my Insta Stories!
What are your goals for this month?
Share with me in the comments below
or by sending me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org