Since December, I have been using FaceTory face masks and I love them for numerous reasons. In February, I signed up for the brand ambassador program to help promote FaceTory because I believe that you’ll love them too! FaceTory is great for beginners, for people who are too busy to go get face masks themselves, for people who like to change things up, and for people who just love masking! Here is why I choose FaceTory, and why you should too!
Disclaimer: This blog may include affiliate links, and any purchases made through such links may result in a commission or credit to Curly ‘N Loud at no extra cost to you. All thoughts, opinions, experience, and advice is my own.
What is FaceTory?
FaceTory is a monthly face mask subscription that allows self-care lovers to try different face masks each month! FaceTory finds the trendiest sheet masks, and delivers them straight to your door at an affordable price! Their masks are for masking newbies or masking junkies, and to help out they make sure to include directions on how to apply the mask!
- Sheet Masks Subscriptions that contain 4 or 7 masks, depending on the plan you sign up for
- Different subscriptions just for your skin (getting rid of excess oil, adding moisture, etc..)
- Hair Masks
- Face Creams
- Hydrogel Lip Patches
What to Love About FaceTory
I first found FaceTory on Amazon, saw the price and immediately signed up!
Now here are 8 reasons why you too will love FaceTory!
- Ships right to your front door!
- Saves you a trip to the store
- Different masks each month
- That they are sheet mask! It won’t matter which side is facing your face or not
- The variety
- Easy to apply
- Provides two cards in the package. One that contains some cute message +inspiration, and the other with information on each face mask. The information card contains the main ingredients in each mask, what each mask benefits, and even the retail price
I truly love getting my FaceTory mask in the mail, and I know you will too!
Share your favorite face mask from FaceTory in the comments below!