Mind over matter. It’s not just a saying that you nor I should take lightly. Our mind and our thoughts are SO powerful.
Yet, we continue to misuse this power. This amazing power that effects how we think of ourselves, of situations, and of others. The power of thought should not be underestimated.
When we talk to ourselves, are you saying nice things to or about yourself? When you talk about your environment, how your day is going to be, or talking about others, are you saying nice things? Are you thinking nice things?
If you wake up and say, today is going to be a bad day. Then you already put yourself in the mindset that today is not going to be a good day and you’ll be on that lower frequency. That is how powerful our thoughts are, they really effect our mood and our perspective on life.
How can you help change that?
How can you think happier and more positive thoughts?
How can you feel more confident about yourself with the power of thought?
What are affirmations?
When you Google affirmations, it will tell you…
The practice of positive thinking and self-empowerment—fostering a belief that “a positive mental attitude supported by affirmations will achieve success in anything.”
Basically it’s short positive statements that you tell yourself over and over again to help you feel confident enough to add a little boost to your step. It can help you think positively and hopefully give you a better and happier perspective on your life.
How often should I say affirmations?
As often as you need to!
I write mine down first thing in the morning, and sometimes at night.
During the day when I start to get hard on myself or begin to get anxious, I start to repeat them to myself.
Here is a list of 78 Affirmations to help build your confidence!
- I can
- I can do this
- I can do anything I put my mind to
- I can and I will get this done
- I can and I will think happier thoughts
- I can and I will…
- I am strong
- I am beautiful
- I am beautifully made
- I am in control
- I am building my success one day at a time
- I am building my financial wealth one day at a time
- I am doing it
- I am amazing
- I am amazing + incredibly blessed
- I am proud of myself
- I am proud of who I am
- I am proud of my story
- I am proud of who I am becoming
- I am made with greatness
- I am doing my best
- I am full of potential
- I am worth it
- I am worth the time
- I am worthy
- I am filled with content
- I am filled with joy and happiness
- I am at peace
- I am happy and proud of my accomplishments
- I am happy with how much I got done today
- I am happy
- I am in control of my reactions
- I am in control of my actions
- I am blessed
- I am grateful
- I am grateful to have the chance to improve
- I am enough
- I will not doubt what I can do
- I will have faith in myself
- I will accomplish this goal
- I will run this 5k
- I will start my own business
- I will have a great business
- I will workout
- I will be okay
- I will conquer this battle
- I will not stress over what I can not control
- I will do my best today
- I have an amazing……..
- I have done my best today
- I have the power
- I have control
- I love myself
- I love who I am becoming
- I love these strong-powerful legs of mine
- I love these strong arms
- I love me
- I love how I feel when…
- I run
- I dance
- I sing
- I am with my husband/wife
- I am with my dog
- I am with my kids
- I am cooking
- I choose happiness
- I choose life
- I choose health
- I choose love
- I choose to love myself + others
- I choose to do this
- Focus on one task at a time
- I make mistakes, and that’s okay
- Everything will be okay
- I got this
- I accept myself and who I am
- Today will be a good day
- I appreciate my body
- I appreciate…
- I trust my body
- Everything I did today leads to a better tomorrow
- I rejoice in what I’ve learned today
- I deserve this
- My worth is not measured by my productivity
These are only just a few examples of the things you can tell yourself to help build your confidence! Just reading those, didn’t you feel a boost and empowered? You are amazing. You are great and you got this!
To help switch these affirmations up, you can add words like “today” in front of them. Today, I will focus on one task at a time. Today will be a good day. Today I will not doubt my abilities. Today I can get this done. It helps adds a little urgency, and brings helps you focus on TODAY.
Write Down Your Affirmations
Make sure to be writing these affirmations down! As you tell yourself the affirmation, write it down, and see it on the page. After you write it down repeat that affirmation to yourself and let it sink in.
The only way for any of these to work, and for you to truly help build your confidence, you have to believe these short statements you are telling yourself!
By repeating the affirmations, it’ll help build your self-confidence and have a better view on life. And in no time, you’ll have a little pep to your step and no one is going to be able to stop you! Remember, mind over matter. Your thoughts are VERY powerful. If you have a grip on them, then no one will be able to sway you.
Listed below are some of my favorite self-help books that each mention fantastic points that have had some kind of impact on my life. Hope they are able to help you too!
Comment in the section below to share what are some of your favorite affirmations!