“Without no dreams or goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.” -Mark Twain
June has arrived! June of course is my favorite month since it’s my birthday month (June 2)!
I know I probably say this every month, but I can’t believe it’s June. Each month has come and gone and before we know it, it’s going to be the start of a new year!
So here we go with our June Goals + May Goal Results!
And don’t forget to share yours with me in the comment section below! How did you do with last months goals? What are 2 of your June Goals?
- Read 2 Books
- Love & Luck | Finish by June 9th
- One Day In December | Finish by June 30th
- 30-Day Active Challenge
- Run a race | By June 30th
- Save Money
- Animal Savings
- Towards taxes (the joys of being self-employed!)
- All due by June 30th
- Blogging Goals
- Become an expert with Tailwind | Do by June 9th
- Comment on 5 other blogs throughout the week
- Prep for Hollywood Sign Hike | Due by June 16th
- Majesty Plant and/or two ivy hanging plants |Buy one by June 30th
May Goal Results
Read 2 Books Abundance of Katherines (complete by: May 12th)Completed on 5.14.2019 Turtles All the Way Down (complete by: May 31st)Completed on 5.22.2019
- 30-Day Active Challenge
- Failed! This month I was too caught up in the business and staying up with the blog post, that I did not even go out once to workout. Super disappointed but am not giving up!
Save Money Animal FundAccomplished 5/17/2019 NYCAccomplished 5.22.2019 ExcursionsAccomplished 5/17/2019 Vegas Hotel + activities | Final decision if we are going or not Again, this may or may not happen. But I intend to get a final decision on it and get the road trip planning started (if we go).
- ACCOMPLISHED 05/02/2019 | We are going, but just for a day! It’ll be a nice road trip!
- Familiarize self with Tailwind (my goal is to have this figured out the first two weeks of may. So by May 12th! ) Failed.
Set up Mailerlite (due May 5th.)
- ACCOMPLISHED by 05/04/2019
- Details written out for podcast (due by May 31st.) Semi-Accomplished, have decided not to do a podcast at this time.
- Read 10 Glamour Magazines (due by May 31st) Failed. Spent more time with books or blogs.
- Prep for Hollywood Sign Hike (due by May 19th.) Failed. Did not make time to do it. I will keep at this though!
- Upload + Print 2016 Pictures
- I really need to get these off! HAHA
- So my goal is to set a time block to just do them. Due by May 19th.
- FAILED. 😀
DIY Outdoor Shelf Can’t wait to share this with you! Due May 26th.
- Accomplished 5/15/2019
New Pillows (due May 19th.)Accomplished 5/15/2019
May was a nice month! SUPER cloudy and rainy, but it was still a successful month. Yes I didn’t accomplish everything, but I am still very pleased with what I got done. Each week I still got a lot done even though it wasn’t even on my to-do list or my goals for the month. A lot of unexpected matters did arise, that did take priority, but they still got me in the right direction to a better tomorrow!
Don’t forget to share yours with me in the comment section below!
How did you do with last months goals?
What are 2 of your June Goals?